We are excited to welcome you back!
Since opening our Willowbrook Family dental office, we have placed an emphasis on patient care, safety, convenience, and patient experience. Our dental office in Willowbrook has always followed all safety measures and protocols as outlined by the Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and the American Dental Society (ADA). In wake of the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have continued to place and emphasis on safety and have fully implemented an all new set of guidelines put in place by the ADA and Center For Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) guidelines with respect to COVID-19, ensuring the safety of our patients and staff.
What to expect at your next dental visit during Covid-19
To the best of our ability, we will reschedule any patient known to have or expected to have an active case of COVID.
To accomplish this, we will have each patient complete a Covid-19 screening which will be sent before each appointment or may be completed upon arrival. If you respond “YES” to any of the questions, we will ask you to contact our office prior to your appointment. We will determine if your appointment should be rescheduled.
When you arrive to our office, please call or text us, we will respond back to invite you in when we are ready for your appointment. We ask all patients to wear a mask when entering and will provide one if needed. Upon entry, we will take your temperature and review your screening results prior to proceeding with your appointment.
The Dental Store has made significant changes to our guidelines and facilities to ensure the wellbeing of our patients’. Our team has gone above and beyond to make it safe and is proud to share the following list of changes with you.
Our enhanced Covid-19 dentist safety precautions
· Doctors and staff will be subject to daily Covid screenings before the start of their day. This involves a questionnaire and a temperature reading.
· Require all clinicians to wear personal protective equipment (PPE) including certified N95 masks, either a gown or lab jacket, gloves, and face shield. All non-clinicals will be wearing a face mask.
· Mounted acrylic barriers to protect patients and treatment coordinators from sneezing and coughing.
· Installed cross contamination barriers to separate each operatory into individual enclosed spaces to minimize the spread of aerosols.
· Invested in IQAir purifiers. Proven to remove 99.5 of particles half the size of the smallest Covid-19 virus every 3½ - 7 minutes.
· Using LEAF/ISOLITE or handheld systems to capture aerosols.
· Removed magazines, reading materials, toys, complimentary water and other objects that may harbor or transfer germs of any kind.
· Hand sanitizer will be positioned throughout the practice.
· All appointments are scheduled with additional time to minimize possible contact with other patients and allow time to complete the additional safety protocols.
· Surfaces, such as door handles chairs, desks, and bathrooms will be cleaned and disinfected throughout the day.
· Once your appointment is complete, we have enacted an additional $10 Covid-charge, thank you for understanding.